Sunday, August 12, 2007

The Bourne Ultimatum Ultimatum: Day 3

From: Eugene
Date: Aug 12, 2007 7:36 PM
Subject: Re: Bourne Ultimatum Ultimatum

Great news, team! We did it!

You should all pat yourselves on the back. We couldn't have done it without the hard work of each and every person on the team. Kudos, gang!

As a special token of appreciation for all the outstanding work, everyone involved will receive an official "'Bourne Ultimatum' Theatrical Viewing" T-shirt. You should get your shirt in the next few days; I managed to dig up our corporate FedEx ID, so we'll be sending the shirts out next-day air. (Don't tell Donna at the front desk -- she'll throw a fit!) If you're curious and can't wait the two days, a preview of the T-shirt design is attached. Thanks to Dillon in creative for putting this together -- and on such short notice!

It has been a long, hard slog for some of us -- Mountain Dew at 3am? Yuck! -- but it has also been great fun working with such a talented group of people, and I'm not just saying that. I hope some of us will get the chance to work together again on another project in the future -- I believe "Superbad" is opening next weekend -- but if not, at the very least perhaps we'll run into one another at the next departmental off-site or the annual corporate retreat. (I hear next year's is slated for Orlando. Fun!)

Thanks again for all the stellar work!

Cheers,

Eugene

P.S. Don't forget that the building alarm code has changed, so if you're the last one out tonight, please remember to use the new code. I got an earful from Donna this morning about how the alarm wasn't set properly over the weekend. Yikes!


Attachment #1:
Attachment #2:

1 comment:

  1. Oh, man. You just did a really, really good job making me not miss Trevor anymore.

    In other news, my grandfather died today. This is the first time I've ever told a close personal friend sad news in the comments of his blog. I hope you don't think I'm being flip, Eugene, but I'm just experimenting with news-delivery.

    But, anyway, this series of posts was a masterpiece.

    Miss you fellas. GLK

    ReplyDelete